cool stuff on ebay for under $10

{ Posted on 1:16 PM by S.Singh }

Well I have been using ebay for a while, and every once in a while I come across some really cheap items. Now what I did was I took the list of cheap items and I bought them. These items are pretty good, and are worth the price for a while. They make good holiday, and birthday gifts too. I bought  1 notebook cooling pad, 1 pair of headphones, a led mouse, and a usb fan, and packaged them up into one box and gave it a gift to someone. They loved it! Some people might disagree with me. They would say these items from China or Hong Kong are not tested properly, and or are not up to American standards. I don't think they are ether. They do feel cheap but they last a long time considering the price you are paying.

Memory card reader - $1, or best offer!

2.5mm to 3.5mm headphone jack converter - $1

White headphones - $1, long,  pretty comfortable, and audio quality is decent... perfect for listening to music/podcasts before bed, and for kids. ( also available in black )

 Ipod  case for $1... some people are selling a dozen for only $1 but those sell quick!


Leather iphone case. $1 hard plastic cases are available for the same price too! 

Hdmi cable - 3ft long $2.30

Usb fan ( pretty cool ) $3

Foldable  Notebook pad (good for up to 15inchers) 0 $3! ( won't last long )

Mini led usb mouse  - $3 ( I bought this and the mouse wheel was damaged during shipping. The guy was kind enough to send a second one, free of charge! ) 

3 fan notebook pad - $5.40 cents ... pretty good for the price but not reccomended of notbook over 15 inches.

1 Response to "cool stuff on ebay for under $10"

Personally I'd go more for the Universal remotes (1$) or cables and old electronics

Post a Comment